Qeni is owned and operated by Qeni Pvt Ltd.
The information we collect from our users helps us to provide our services effectively and to personalize and continually improve the user experience on the website. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and view content, register, schedule, attend and participate in conferences, hire or purchase services in general and/or communicate with us through our contact information or our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
• Date of birth
• Phone number
• Email address
• Physical location data during an event
• Food or allergies preferences
• Emergency contact information
• Organization or company of employment and/or job title
• Field of activity and/or interest
• Credit card references/numbers
• Travel destinations
• Travel schedules
• Travel preferences
• Accommodation preferences
• Other communicated preferences
• Passport; and visa details
• Additional information as requested by clients on events
• IP address
• Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Qeni will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
• The device and usage information you use to access the website
• Your IP address
• Browser and device characteristics
• Operating system
• Referring URLs
• Your location
• What parts of the website you use and how often
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
• Mobile device ID
• Model and manufacturer
• Operating system
• Version information
• IP address
Payment information: Your credit/debit or payment card details will be processed by Stripe (payment platform available on Qeni), which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of services and attendance to events and conferences. Qeni reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which will process your data for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of services and attendance to events and conferences.
Photos and videos of the events/conferences: By attending an event or conference, the customer authorizes Qeni, free of charge and without consideration of any kind, that any image and sound recording made in connection with the event, by video and/or audio recording, and/or photograph in which the customer appears, may be used, reproduced, modified and disseminated in any media known or unknown to date and, in particular, on Qeni’ social networks and websites.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses Facebook pixels that enable us, our advertisers and service providers:
• Collect statistics on our websites and social networks (for example, number of users who visited a page).
• Collect information about how you interact with our websites and social networks (e.g., whether you opened or followed links contained within).
• Personalize online services and marketing communications.
• Match ads to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Social Media: On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, in which you can share your information.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
• YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Personal data provided by users and clients through the website and services will be retained for the time necessary for the provision of services in general and specifically for the time necessary to organize and manage conferences/events. Qeni may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Qeni may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide our services and to maintain, protect and improve our website and specifically to organize and manage events and conferences. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
• Identify you as a user in our system.
• User registration.
• Organize and manage conferences/events
• Register conference/events attendees
• Scheduling client attendance at conferences/events
• Process payments.
• Improve our services, website, and how we operate our business.
• Understand and enhance your experience using our website, products and services.
• Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative
• Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by Qeni and our selected partners.
• Marketing purposes of Qeni.
• Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
The personal information of our clients and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user, client or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use the services of third parties to perform certain functions on the website, for example, process payments (Stripe), create and host the website, send email, analyze data (Google Analytics), provide marketing services and provide search results.
Protection of Qeni and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Qeni, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Qeni uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
Qeni follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Qeni receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Qeni strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
• Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
• Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
• Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
• Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
• Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
• Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the website and services may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
We are in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European regulation), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. Although the website and services are available to all ages, we do not collect any information from children under the age of 13 without the respective permission of their parents or legal guardians. If you become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without the permission of a parent or legal guardian, please contact us. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or legal guardian permission, we will take steps to delete that information and restrict access to the website and services to that minor.
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of Qeni email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.